Days of Duty Days of Duty

Utter Crap... and No this isn't a compliment.

I see now why you don't work on the Simpsons anymore, I mean seriously, why are you so obsessed with shit? It isn't funny its fucking gross. The fact that this stuff makes front page is just retarded. The animation is decent... I guess if you consider big splotches of brown passable for mounds of crap. Voice work is good, I'll give you that. But seriously man, quit with the shit.

Abstraction 1 Abstraction 1

Its okay

Good job LC.

Livecorpse responds:

wow thx man i though i hated my ass. well, peace, dude
:D

Dragonballs Dragonballs

Wow...

Good god... I don't think I need to write anything else... other then it starts out okay and then just goes downhill from there... you can do better then this man.

T.M.Ninja Turtles Parody T.M.Ninja Turtles Parody

OH.... My..... God!

What the HELL is that!? It started out as a half assed cartoon remake of the Turtles original theme song and just went down hill from there... why are the turtles humping and people and computers!? This is just wrong... WRONG WRONG WRONG! I hope you die a horrible death for creating this! And usually I'm nice to people who submit their content but this is pure CRAP!

Livecorpse responds:

Message from Kenzar2k:
I dabble in all sorts of things, but my main hobby are comics. Flash is just a nifty little talent I picked up. I also do most of my own voice acting. Currently I'm the writer and artist for Dragon Ball TM.

OOOoooo look at me!!! Im kenzar2k!! I dont put an age in my profile because i am 12 years old and wouldnt want people to think i am young!!! I make shitty movies about a stupid cartoon for gay nerds!!!

eat my shit peniswrinkle

Pupkin Pupkin

Half Pumpkin, Half Puppy, All Retarded

The animation style was good, but my god did the voice work blow. Sound quality was bad, humor was too offbeat to be funny, and the characters were beyond retarded. I know this is an animation but its like you just poorly animated a bunch of your strips together. Be more original man!

Knoxs "The Matrix" Knoxs "The Matrix"

Terrible Terrible Terrible

How the hell did this piece of crap become Number 1??? Its totally retarded... All it is a screen capture of a scene from the Matrix with some retarded guy making sounds in the background.

Knox responds:

ha ha..theres nothing you can do about it..so why complain?!

Frodo Bilbo Frodo Bilbo

B-A-D Bad... Bobby you need Major Work

Much like Pupkin, this thing is... stupid. You can VA pretty well but this whole thing is just totally pointless and uninteresting. Try harder next time.